Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The 10 Best Things About Married Sex

10 Things Only Your Childhood BFF Understands
childhood friends
"Each friendship we form has special significance, but the friends we make when we're kids have a larger impact." Read more.

The Easiest And Cheapest Way For Men To Be Stylish
socks
Fancy socks can make any dude look groovy. How to pull off the look.

13 Ways To Eat Savory Oats For Breakfast
savory oatmeal
Sriracha oats with avocado, kale and a poached egg? Yes, please. Recipes here.

We Turned Off The TV
allison hart
"For anyone reading who is thinking, I could never do it. I need that morning TV time for my sanity! I have something to say: That's OK. I needed it too. And then, one day, I didn't." Read more.

The 10 Best Things About Married Sex
couple sex
"Forget about the Joneses, they're not sleeping in your bed. When you're married, you're each other's yardstick for what's 'normal.'" Read more.


Most popular on HuffPost Lifestyle:

Follow HuffPost Lifestyle on Facebook and Twitter

770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003

No comments:

Post a Comment