Wednesday, April 4, 2012

World's Best Food Markets.. Preventing Work Burnout.. Should Kids Be Banned From Planes?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Savour the win Toronto. St. Lawrence Market was named by National Geographic as the world's best food market. The Toronto landmark beat out a lot of tasty competition including New York's Union Square Greenmarket and London's Borough Market.
Why You Might Be Burned Out At Work -- And How To Prevent It
Banning Kids From Airplanes: Malaysia Airlines Creating Kid-Free Zones
8 Foods With More Salt Than Potato Chips
Ryan Gosling Saves A Woman's Life, The Whole World Swoons
Eat From A Toilet Bowl: Bob Blumer's "Weirdest Restaurants"
BLOG POSTS
Julie Blais Comeau: Sticky Situation: Dining Etiquette, and Why You Should Not Have a Drink
When out for a business meal, many situations come up: "What if I have food allergies or I am on a restricted diet?", "What should I talk about?", "What are appropriate finger foods?", "Do I have to have a drink?" and "May I excuse myself to go smoke?" Here's how to deal with each.
Rob Brooks: What I Think About When I Think About Sex
It takes something as profound as love to trick us into putting aside our conflicting interests and mistrust long enough to mate, and sometimes even to raise a family together.
Tara Sophia Mohr: Are You Afraid of Getting Negative Feedback?
I want to offer you a concept shift, a whole new way of thinking about feedback that has allowed feedback to serve me, instead of scare me.
Olivia Fox Cabane: 7 Ways To Be On Top Of Your Game
You can practice adopting a "big gorilla" posture at home or in the office. This is a great exercise to use before any meeting or interaction where you want to both feel and broadcast confidence -- for instance, before a job interview, or before meeting someone who's a bit intimidating.
John R. Talbott: 60 Minutes Gets It Right That Sugar Is Addictive and May Be Killing You
If you are skeptical by nature, you may have thought the segment last night claiming sugar was toxic was some kind of April Fool's joke. Certainly, you thought the scientists appearing on the show were overreacting in saying that sugar might be addictive. Let me tell you, they weren't.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment