Friday, June 22, 2012

How To Win An Argument.. Pink's Viral Breastfeeding Photo.. Get A Germ-Free Kitchen

Friday, June 22, 2012
Do you know how to win an argument? We don't think so!

You'd better learn to quarrel up a storm, because from negotiating difficult deals at work to dealing with heated emotional conflicts, debating is a part of life. And tactics such as keeping quiet, finding an opponent's Achilles heel and suppressing emotion can help you get the upper hand -- and what you want -- in an argument, according to the video above by VideoJug.com.

LOOK: Pink Shares A Breastfeeding Picture
Ew: 10 Ways To Keep Your Kitchen Germ-Free
Naked Zip Line For Charity In B.C. Gets Attention
Where Love Lives In The Brain
Think That Women Have It All? You're Wrong
BLOG POSTS
Jacqueline Vong: What's Hot in Food? The Nine Latest Trends
Second only to eating, talking about food is simply the best. And staying on top of food trends ensures that you'll beat the line ups and find those hot tastes first! Here are the top food trends of today from food trucks, to tacos to some interesting and unexpected new flavours.
Marisa Bennett: 9 Naughty Sex Tips From 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
Check out these nine hot tips taken from Fifty Shades of Pleasure, and make your own sex life a best-seller!
Rose Reisman: The Surprising Truth About What's in Your Food
Today, fast and processed food is a daily occurrence due to its availability and the lack of time in our lives. According to the National Restaurant Association, nearly half of the money North Americans spend on food is in restaurants. The problem is that much of the food we eat has not been created in a kitchen but rather a laboratory. You may find the truth about what's in the food we eat hard to swallow!
Delaine Moore: I Made Out With a Married Man, and Told His Wife
Last year I spent out eight hours with a handsome "urban cowboy" at a bar. A day and a make-out session later, I found out he was married. I told his wife what had happened. I don't know if I made the right decision, so after a year of not speaking to her, I got in contact with her, and here's what she had to say about knowing that her husband cheated on her.
Ali de Bold: Five Things You Didn't Know About Sunscreen
You will never catch me sunbathing. Yet, somehow, I get burned every summer. I've also noticed a fair amount of pigmentation around my hairline and on my cheeks that is increasing year over year. Something in my routine is clearly not working and it may not be working for you either. The following tips were compiled from my discussions with the sun experts at Johnson & Johnson.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment