Monday, July 30, 2012

Men Fake Orgasms HOW Often?.. Eat Like An Olympian.. Good News For Cheese Lovers

Monday, July 30, 2012
Dylan Wykes shunned meat for a vegetarian lifestyle because of ethical concerns. So like other vegetarians, every day he finds substitutes for protein, bolsters meals with supplements and yoyos on whether it was a good choice to ditch meat.

A pretty typical story of a vegetarian, except that Wykes is the fastest marathoner Canada has fielded in decades and will be toeing the line at the London Olympics, where he'll race against some of the world's fastest runners.

More Mothers Are Taking Maternity Leave In Canada
Men Fake Orgasms HOW Often?
CUTE: Baby Orphan Walrus Rescued From Lagoon
Good News For Cheese Lovers
The Perks Of Multitasking
BLOG POSTS
Lori Gard: Dispatches From Down East: My Potato Love/Hate Relationship
I confess: I have been wrapped up in a bit of a love affair. I have always enjoyed potatoes, but after my recent experience with our local potato festival, my love for that starchy tuber has been renewed. I don't know if it was the taste-testing on opening night or the experiences surrounding the festivities that further sparked my fever. All I know is this: from blossom to table, potatoes on P.E.I. rule the roost.
Sandy Malone: Plan Your Wedding Spending Ahead To Save You Money And Stress
And I don't mean they have a ball park budget they need to narrow down, I mean most haven't even considered how much their grand plan will total up to when all is said and done.
EatingWell: Olympic Appetites: How 8 Top Athletes Eat to Win
The world's fastest, fittest athletes are competing in the Summer Olympics, but what fuels their power? We talked with some top athletes about how they eat to win.
Barbara Hannah Grufferman: The Post50 Body: How To Get The Arms You've Always Wanted
It's true that as we get older, firming up certain parts of our bodies isn't as easy as it once was. But I soon found out it is far from impossible.
Common Sense Media: 2012 Olympics Guide for Families
The Olympics may be the world's oldest competition, but this year's Games are getting a thoroughly modern upgrade.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment