Monday, October 8, 2012

Ask Healthy Living: What Do Food Cravings Really Mean?

Monday, October 8, 2012
"Sometimes I really strongly crave certain foods. Does that mean I'm deficient in a certain vitamin or nutrient? For example, if I crave orange juice, does that mean I need more vitamin C?"
9 Fall Activities That Burn Calories
This Woman Beat Breast Cancer -- And Lost 126 Pounds
Famous Fit Moms: 'I Brought You Into The World And I Still Look Good'
9 Ways To Knock Out Those Nighttime Munchies
BLOG POSTS
Sharon Frey: 3 Ways To Increase Your Focus
It can be hard to quiet our thoughts, whatever we're doing, despite our best intentions -- whether we're in a class, in a meeting, behind the wheel, or even sitting in silence. (Sometimes especially when we are trying to sit silently!)
Susan McBride: 'I'm Not Sure Anyone Goes Through A Cancer Scare Unchanged'
Will I ever take my health for granted again? No. That's why I get nervous every six months when I have my regular boobal check-ups and why I see my doctors whenever anything feels the slightest bit wonky.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D.: The Best Time To Relax (The Answer May Surprise You)
If I were to ask, "When is the best time to relax?" you'd probably say, "When you're feeling stressed." True, that would be the best time to intervene with relaxation. But when is the best time to utilize relaxation in all its calming potency? The answer may surprise you: right before you eat.
Chris Lawhorn: Top 10 Workout Songs For October
This month's top 10 list should have a little something for everybody. It's got a song you hear everywhere (from PSY), a comeback single (from Christina Aguilera), and a wildcard country track (from Dierks Bentley). Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment