Monday, September 29, 2014

I Donated My Eggs So I Could Travel The World

The Work-Lunch Trick That Keeps Your Salad From Getting Soggy
work lunch salad
No more sad desk salads -- now they'll be crisp and crunchy. Learn more.

The Best Online Shops For Fabulous Fall Boots
asos
Cute booties and thigh-highs are just a click away. See the list.

Former Dietician Celebrates 102nd Birthday At White Castle
white castle
She credits her longevity, in part, to a glass of wine at dinner. Read more.

I Donated My Eggs So I Could Travel The World
186578967
"I would be donating a single cell, much smaller than my fingernail, in order to make someone's life much happier." Read more.

13 Savory Cupcakes You Can Eat For Dinner
chixmeatloaf
Mini chicken parmesan meatloaf cupcakes are cute and delicious. Get the recipes here.

Most popular on HuffPost Lifestyle:

Follow HuffPost Lifestyle on Facebook and Twitter

770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003

No comments:

Post a Comment