Friday, April 20, 2012

Sexy Green Canadian Celebs.. World's Best Sandwiches.. 'That Guy' At The Gym

Friday, April 20, 2012
With Earth Day just around the corner, celebrities have already started spreading the green love. Here are 25 green Canucks who deserve greens thumbs up.
Montreal Sandwich Makes World's Best List
Breast Cancer Subtypes: Researchers Suggest At Least 10
Don't Be That Guy At The Gym: Do You Recognize These Types? (WATCH)
Putting 'On A Front' Perfectly Healthy, Say Psychologists - Plus How To Tell If Someone's Lying
'Can You Fix My Car's Cup Holder?': Strangest Help Desk Requests
BLOG POSTS
Kaitlyn Kochany: Why I Refuse to Get a Cell Phone
I like privacy. I like returning calls at my convenience. I've never left my landline in a cab, or dropped it in a bar toilet after too many whiskey sours. I feel zero pressure to upgrade to a fancier handset every year. Like renting movies and tap water, landlines are a call back to a slower and less frenetic time.
Elizabeth Kantor: How Jane Austen Can Save Your Love Life
2012-04-18-JaneAusten.jpg Jane Austen is the obvious guru to go to if modern women want love lives with more dignity. Her keen insights into male and female psychology can teach women to be really competent about men; and her novels are the model for a kind of love that modern women have almost given up hoping for.
Dr. Peggy Drexler: Five Ways How NOT to Raise Bullies and Mean Girls
It's possible -- very possible -- to raise exceptional, morally-grounded children no matter what your family looks like. The development of your child's moral character depends less on whether there is a male or female figure or two parents. These values come from one place: you.
AJ Jacobs: How to Be the Healthiest Person Alive
My goal? To test out every diet and exercise regimen on planet earth and figure out which work best. I sweated, I cooked, I learned to pole dance. In the end, I lost weight, lowered my cholesterol and doubled my energy level.
Erica Diamond: 23 Secrets to Improve Your Life
All four speakers at Oprah's Lifeclass taught us some incredible lessons. I wanted to share them with you.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment