Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Construction Noise Pain.. Gluten-Free Diets And Celiac Disease.. 16 Awesome Olympics Ads

Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Think all that banging, pounding and hammering outside your window is only annoying you during the day? Unfortunately, it could be killing you -- not so softly.
Gluten-Free Diets And Celiac Disease: Study Finds Little Link
16 Olympic Ads That Deserve Gold
WATCH: Mom Gives Birth To Twins On Two Different Highways
Lack Of Sleep Could Make You Work Slower
Could Your Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Disease?
BLOG POSTS
Roger Covin, Ph.D: Science Says You're More Attractive Than You Think
There is no absolute and true number when it comes to attractiveness. There are no real fives, eights or threes. Just because our society seems to be confused and mistaken in its understanding and conceptualization of physical attraction, doesn't mean that you have to make the same mistake as an individual. Having a realistic and grounded understanding of what attractiveness is and the role it plays in your life can have a big impact on your mental health.
Kathy Buckworth: Why Moms are the Real Olympians
There's been a real focus on the Moms of the Olympic athletes at the 2012 London games. And while I'm impressed by the commitment these moms have had in getting their children to the Olympics, we shouldn't overlook how Moms themselves compete at a world class level every day, in many challenging and sometimes stupefying physical efforts.
Rachel Ryan: Why Men and Women Are More Alike Than You Think
On my most recent piece, Is Dating a Cold, Careless Game?, a reader offered the below: "Instead of constantly talking about Mars and Venus and how different men and women are, I wish we'd focus more on what common ground we have and how we complement each other." It got me thinking...
Lori Gard: Dispatches From Down East: My Potato Love/Hate Relationship
I confess: I have been wrapped up in a bit of a love affair. I have always enjoyed potatoes, but after my recent experience with our local potato festival, my love for that starchy tuber has been renewed. I don't know if it was the taste-testing on opening night or the experiences surrounding the festivities that further sparked my fever. All I know is this: from blossom to table, potatoes on P.E.I. rule the roost.
Sandy Malone: Plan Your Wedding Spending Ahead To Save You Money And Stress
And I don't mean they have a ball park budget they need to narrow down, I mean most haven't even considered how much their grand plan will total up to when all is said and done.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment