Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who Loses From Office Bullies?.. Weight Loss Through Sex.. Crazy Watermelon Tricks

Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Bullies at the office aren't only disruptive to those who are at the mercy of the behaviour, but can impact other employees as well -- sometimes leading to as extreme a reaction as quitting.
'I've Lost 100 lb. By Having Sex': World's Heaviest Woman
11 Crazy Things You Can Do With Watermelons
Someecards For Singles: The Best Way To Offend Single Wedding Guests (PHOTOS)
WATCH: 7 Ways To Open That Damn Jar
Throw Out Cribs Older Than 10 Years, Health Canada Warns
BLOG POSTS
Colette Kenney: Hey Ladies, What's Stopping YOU From Proposing?
So many women ask the same question: why won't he propose? Well, this week, a man wrote in and flipped the script -- hey ladies, what's stopping your from proposing? (Or for that matter, asking men out on dates, and paying for that date?) We've come a long way from the 50s, maybe we should start acting like it...
Erika Katz: How to Keep Hair Looking Fabulous All Summer
My blonde tresses are taking a beating this summer. Between swimming in the pool, surfing in the ocean, and the summer heat, I realized I needed some help. So, I asked Nicholas Penna, Jr., owner and lead stylist of SalonCapri for some easy tips to keep my hair looking beach babe fabulous all summer long. Here are some of his great ideas.
Rose Reisman: Five "Diet" Foods That May Be Making You Gain Weight
So often we're led to believe that certain foods we consider healthy are also "diet" foods. For example fruits, vegetables, olive oils, lean protein, yogurts, marinades or anything labelled low fat, low calorie or low sugar have to constitute a healthier diet. But just don't take these foods at face value. You have to be careful of how you consume them. Check out these top five culprits.
Brenda Bailey Gershkovitch: Why Being a Woman Working in the Gaming Biz Gets Ugly
Just when I think I've come to place of being comfortable in the video game industry, something happens that has made me question what I'm doing here. I'm talking about the harassment and hatred directed at feminist media critic and gamer Anita Sarkeesian. Sarkeesian is experiencing a hostility that many women in the games industry have experienced to varying degrees for many years. And it's ugly.
Penny Will: The Best Way for Kids to Learn Music
Much like with video games, my philosophy of learning to play a musical instrument is the rewards make you want to move on. I've developed this view of playing an instrument, in no small part, by watching my son. Just as with a video game, he had to move on in levels. He is now an amazing guitarist and musician.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment