Monday, October 1, 2012

15 Inspiring Celebrities Who Have Faced Breast Cancer

Monday, October 1, 2012
October is typically marked by the burnt orange of pumpkins, the deep red of autumnal leaves and ... pink ribbons. With the first of the month upon is, it's once again National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a campaign dedicated to promoting awareness around the disease for more than 25 years.
7 Reasons Exercise Does A Brain Good
'Sorry Your Sick Day Is Due To Actual Sickness': Hysterical Get-Well E-Cards
Triumph Time! What Is Your Personal Health Victory?
12 Celebrities Who Have Faced Eating Disorders
BLOG POSTS
David Katz, M.D.: You'll Never Believe What Just 20 Minutes Of Exercise Can Do
I find myself tempted to propose a pledge we all take: the 20 minute pledge. There are 1,440 minutes in every day. Of that total, 20 minutes represents less than 1.4 percent.
Ellie Knaus: Unplug And Recharge: My Week Without Internet
While I can't claim that one unplugged week has cured me of the compulsion to check for Facebook likes, I'm going to make a conscious effort to spend less time in the virtual world and more time tuned in to my experience in the present moment.
Amanda Nixon: How Breast Cancer Made Me A Yogini
Here I was, able to reconnect with my body and focus my mind, surrounded by other beautiful breast cancer survivors. The yoga class was fun, restorative, and gentle enough for beginners. I was in a safe place where I felt accepted, supported, and loved. From then on, I was hooked.
Jeff Cannon: Your Happiness Game Plan
Yes, we all need a roof over our head and food to eat. We all need love and some form of a relationship we can rely on. We all need the basics to sustain life, but YOUR happiness doesn't lie in attaining those basic needs. It lies in the details of who you are as a person.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment